Friday 8 August 2014

NZ trip 2014 - Day 22 Rotorua

Today i have a Horse tracking day. First time ride on a horse. Really excited.


Horse Trekking Lake Okareka


I book a Two-Hour Lake Tarawera Horse Trek.







My horse

Really very tall, the horse. Scary. My guide do teach me how to command the horse go and stop. I will be alone on the horse and i need to control him. No people will pull the horse for me like those in Asia.




















End of 2 hour tracking. My ass very pain, lol. Extremely recommended for this trecking.

Hellsgate Geothermal Park and Mud Bath Spa



We have our lunch at Hellgate cafe.


Hellsgate journey start





Kakahi Fall - Hot water waterfall








Smelly


After the Hellsgate visit, we have a mud bath spa. Extremely great. No picture taken.

Zorb


We have a zorb ride, really like washing machine. Fully wet, lucky got warm water inside the zorb in winter. No picture taken.

Rotorua Night Market


Night market available around, how can i miss it.
My dinner will be at this night market.








Most popular stall, is a chinese stall,  selling Char siew Pau and dumpling. I can say this night market is more like international night market rather than local night market. 90% of the food is not local origin food. There are Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, Thai, Afghanistan, Iraq, USA, and etc.

After fill my stomach, get back to hostel and sleep.

End of Day 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment